Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week 48: Review

Been a pretty busy week so I haven't had a chance to write up a review of the previous week as of yet and figured I should get that done before this one is over ;) I'll have to keep it brief as I'm in a bit of a rush to get this down, but fortunately I got most of my thoughts down in this post. As noted, things mostly went as planned thanks to spectacular weather for this time of the year.

The biggest exception to the plan was that I couldn't get the 100K ride in on Saturday due to scheduling conflicts. The weather forecast for the weekend is looking a bit better so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I don't think it's going to be good enough to give it a go this time around. Due to those constraints I put off Saturday's recovery run to Sunday, and pushed back the long run to Monday.

Week 48 Totals:
Running: 59.3km (36.8mi)
Walking: 2.9km (1.8mi)
Cycling: 112.6km (70.0mi)
Swimming: 10.1km (6.3mi)
Total: 184.9km (114.9mi)

Year to Date:
Running: 2,365.5km (1,469.9mi)
Walking: 219.1km (136.1mi)
Cycling: 3,831.4km (2,380.7mi)
Swimming: 129.8km (80.7mi)
Total: 6,545.8km (4,067.4mi)

My schedule is largely the same as last week, although I've modified the early part of the week to account for what I've already done so it's likely to be more accurate than normal ;) As they're calling for rain and possibly some light snow tomorrow, cycling is definitely out of the picture so I elected to move tonight's run to tomorrow to spread the load around a little. I'm still hoping to get out for a long ride on Saturday, but given the weather forecast I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to pull off ;)

Tentative Schedule:
Mon 14mi LSD*, Tri Swim Clinic
Tue 2.5mi Swim, 7mi Recovery
Wed 6mi Recovery
Thurs 2.5mi Swim
Fri 7mi Recovery w/10x100m
Sat 4mi Recovery, 100k Ride
Sun 16mi (25.7K) LSD
* Counted towards this week's mileage, as it was simply postponed from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment